WE ARE CLOSED OCTOBER 14TH , NOVEMBER 11TH, NOVEMBER 28TH, DECEMBER 25TH, 2019.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT WALK-INS
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Number: 312-741-1912
Hours: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday: 8:30am-4:30pm
Wednesday- Closed for Administrative Day
If you’re looking for information about the Chicago Low-Income Housing Trust Fund and its programs, you can likely find it on this site.
- If you need affordable housing: Please read the information available on our Affordable Housing Resources page.
- If you are a landlord or property owner, and want to participate in a Trust Fund program: See what programs we offer.
- If you are a landlord currently participating in the Rental Subsidy Program and need forms: You can find forms here.
If you still have questions or need information, please fill out our contact form.
The Chicago Low-Income Housing Trust Fund is an open and public organization.
The State of Illinois’ Freedom of Information Act (“FOIA”, or the “Act”) was enacted in 1984 to provide all persons with full and complete information regarding the affairs of government and the official acts and policies of those who represent them as public officials and employees.
While the Chicago Low-Income Housing Trust Fund (the “Trust Fund”) is not a public body as contemplated under the Act, the Trust Fund is voluntarily compliant with FOIA, in keeping with our Articles and Bylaws.
FOIA requests submitted to the Trust Fund must be in writing, and must include the following information:
- The name, mailing address, email address, and daytime phone of the requester.
- A description of the records being requested, including property address (if applicable) and years of records sought.
- Any FOIA request for information regarding a specific subsidized household must include a signed letter from an adult member of said household authorizing the release of personal information.
You may be asked, at the discretion of the Trust Fund, to visit our offices to view records in person, if the FOIA request would involve scanning or copying large numbers of hard-copy records pages.
Please be advised that any request which requires compiling over 500 pages may be considered a voluminous request, in keeping with the Act, and there may be fees associated with the filling of such request.
To make a FOIA request, please email FOIA@chicagotrustfund.onmicrosoft.com. You may – but are not required to – send a hard-copy of a request to the contact information listed below.
Attn: Annissa Lambirth-Garrett, FOIA Request
Chicago Low-Income Housing Trust Fund
77 West Washington Street, Suite 719
Chicago, IL 60602