We are Hiring!!
Current open position at the Trust Fund!
Rental Housing Support Program (RHSP) Specialist
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate all social service agency activity
- Audit files and records
- Transfer data from written records, interviews, and paper formats via computer, recorders, or scanners
- Handle numerical data accurately
- Conduct surveys, including interviews
- Summarize and compile data for standardized reports
- Create and update training resources
- Conduct Organizational trainings (staff, partners)
- Manage and update policy and procedures manual
- Create quarterly news letter
- Update Website and other social media outlets
- 5 years experience with Affordable Houisng
- 5 years of Corporate training experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, administration or related field (Master’s degree preferred)
- Two years previous experience in data entry or equivalent experience in a related field
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, particularly of Excel, Publisher.
- Knowledge of Citrix Share File, iSpring Quiz Maker, iSpring Cloud, CLINKED.
- Strong attention to detail
- Organizational Skill
- Website maintenance
- Ability to meet critical deadlines
- Ability to manage multiple task
- Creativity (knowledge of photo shop a plus)
- Ability to quickly and accurately type and enter data
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as a team
- Other duties as required
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $62,000.00 per year + Benefits
To keep our staff safe as possible we are temporarily working remotely. When we return to the office is to be determined.
Please send resumes to email@example.com. In the email subject line please insert the position you are applying for.