The Chicago Low -Income Housing Trust Fund CLIHTF) team seeks a Data Impact Analyst (DA) to lead and support the impact measurement of a portfolio of evidence-based and measurable programs and initiatives within the CLIHTF Rental Housing Support Program (RHSP). The goal is to raise CLIHTF as the leading nonprofit provider of high-quality, innovative housing programs and services while advancing equity and holistically healthy communities.
· Interpret affordable housing rental data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports,
· Drive cross-functional evaluation and impact measurement,
· Information transfer and dissemination via research efforts,
· Spearhead organization-wide program evaluation and assessment to optimize the quality of programs and services provided by CLIHTF,
· Support a variety of research initiatives,
· Lead, supporting, monitoring, and evaluating activities on a variety of initiatives,
· Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics, and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality,
· Manage data collection, collecting, and reporting on programmatic activities,
· Maintain databases/data systems
· Research reviews, identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
· Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to find and correct code problems
· Provide overall support for the development of evaluation tools, methods, and reporting capabilities.
· Complete periodic, quarterly, and annual reports, as assigned,
· Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
The DA will collaborate closely with multiple stakeholders including researchers, external stakeholders, CLIHTF leadership, program directors, and other staff. This role will require someone who is detail-focused, is an analytical thinker, and has experience in evaluation, mission, or impact measurement, and/or research.
· Proven working experience as a data impact analyst or business data analyst
· Technical expertise with data models, database design development, data mining, and segmentation techniques
· Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting packages
· Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel)
· Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
· Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
· BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
$60,590 / annually + Benefits
· 35 hours per week
· Weekend availability
· Bachelor's Degree (required)
· Affordable Housing or rental experience (Preferred)
· Proficient with Microsoft Excel/Access: 3+ years – (Required
. Remote (One location approximately 1 day per month)